Nathan is a graduate student majoring in Exercise Science at Old Dominion University. He enjoys spending his free time exploring new areas, hiking, golfing, and spending quality time with friends and family.
Nathan started at CrossFit Stimulus in 2017 with our High School Strength program, and has been an active member ever since! The methodology, functionality, and community, are just three of many reasons he enjoys CrossFit and decided to pursue his certification and start coaching.
He looks forward to getting to know all of you and helping you reach your goals!
CrossFit Level I Trainer
1. What’s Something I Would Never Guess About You?
“I’ve never seen any of the Harry Potter or Star Wars movies.”
2. Would You Rather Go 30 Days Without Your Phone Or Your Entire Life Without Dessert?
“30 days without my phone. I enjoy cookies way too much!”
3. If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be?
“Chicken Alfredo Pizza!!!”
4. How Much Would Someone Have To Pay You To Eat A Live Spider?
“If the spider is bigger than a quarter it would take a couple thousand dollars but any smaller than a quarter I’ll do it for $100.”
5. If You Joined The Circus, What Would Your Circus Act Be?
“I would be a human cannonball because flying for a split second would be a huge thrill!”