Tyra has been into fitness her entire life. She was a competitive Gymnast for 10 years and and after high school went on to Coach Gymnastics for 3 years. Tyra loved gymnastics, but knew she wanted to expand her fitness even more. In 2015 she joined a CrossFit gym and “instantly fell in love”. Her love for CrossFit grew and in 2018 Tyra pursued her certification and began working as a CrossFit Coach. Tyra completed her Associates degree in Health Science in 2021 and is currently pursuing her Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science.
Tyra’s favorite thing about being a CrossFit Coach is “I love watching the members accomplish things that they never thought they could achieve”.
Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
Ace Certified Personal Trainer
FMNT Rock Tape Certificate
I99fit Gymnastics Certificate
1. What’s Something I Would Never Guess About You?
“Naps are my specialty!”
2. Would You Rather Go 30 Days Without Your Phone Or Your Entire Life Without Dessert?
“30 days without my phone of course, I am a sucker for sweets 🧁”
3. If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be?
“It would have to be eggs, can’t imagine a day without them!” 🍳
4. How Much Would Someone Have To Pay You To Eat A Live Spider?
“Never in a million years…I hate spiders”
5. If You Joined The Circus, What Would Your Circus Act
“An acrobat for sure!”