Clinton stumbled upon Crossfit in 2014 and immediately fell in love. He was tired and bored of the typical “gym bro” routine, and realized that Crossfit was what he had been missing all along. After Crossfitting in his garage gym for a couple years, Clinton decided he wanted more, an earned his CrossFit Level I Certification, and in 2016 started coaching classes at CrossFit Stimulus. After 4 years of coaching 15+ classes a week Clinton expanded his training with the CrossFit Level II course in 2020. In his free time, he enjoys working out (of course), and spending time with his son, wife, and his family.
CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer
CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Trainer
Concept 2 Certified Rowing Instructor
1. What’s something I would never guess about you?
“I love video games. I’m a big nerd.”
2. Would you rather go 30 days without your phone or your entire life without dessert?
“This is too easy. 30 days without my phone. What kind of crazy person would pick life without dessert?”
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
“Tacos. Taco Tuesday!!!”
4. How much would someone have to pay you to eat a live spider?
“Nothing. Just dare me.”
5. If you joined the circus, what would your circus act be?
“The ring leader. Just because they usually have weird facial hair and I could definitely pull that off.”