My true love for fitness began in high school while training and competing on the Weightlifting Team. Since then, I have done bro-lifting, a short stint in running long distances, P90x, back to bro lifting, and then I finally found CrossFit.
I’ve been doing CrossFit since 2013 and went on to complete my CF-L1 Trainer course in 2020. I enjoy the constantly varied aspects of CrossFit workouts, and the challenge to learn new things and constantly improve.
I’ve been married for 18 years and have 2 daughters in high school. I love the outdoors, all things Marvel, and dark chocolate M&M’s.
CrossFit Level 1
CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Trainer
1. What’s something I would never guess about you?
“I listen to mostly Christian music while driving.”
2. Would you rather go 30 days without your phone or your entire life without dessert?
“I would go without the phone, no questions asked.”
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
“Tacos for sure!”
4. How much would someone have to pay you to eat a live spider?
“I am super afraid of spiders so it would take a significant amount of money!”
5. If you joined the circus, what would your circus act be?