“I’ve always had an interest in health/wellness. I did my undergraduate degree in biomedical engineering thinking I’d go on to work in biomechanics/prosthetics. I realized I wanted to work more directly with people and went on to become a Physician Assistant. I work in a Family Medicine practice now and love getting to play a role in my patients’ wellness journey.
I first found CrossFit in 2015 during college. I fell in love with it immediately. I’d been into lifting before, but never had a set routine. I got my CFL1 in March of 2022 and am excited to be a part of peoples’ fitness journey in a way much different than my job as a PA.”
CrossFit Level I Trainer
1. What’s something I would never guess about you?
“I played the cello for 8 years.”
2. Would you rather go 30 days without your phone or your entire life without dessert?
“That’s easy- 30 days without my phone. I have a major sweet tooth.”
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. How much would someone have to pay you to eat a live spider?
“At least $5,000. Probably more.”
5. If you joined the circus, what would your circus act be?
“Trapeze. I’ve actually done this before!”