Renee was born in Olongapo, Philippines and moved to St. Louis, Missouri when she was 4 years old. Renee went to a Navy ROTC high school where she ran track for 3 years, and after graduating from high school, she went on to join the Navy in 1997. Renee served in the US Navy until she retired in 2017. She was deployed 8 times and has traveled to 15 different countries. Renee was a Navy Fitness Instructor and also an ISSA certified Personal Trainer for over 15 years.
CrossFit Level 1
CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Trainer
i99 Fit Coach L1
American Red Cross CPR/AED/BLS pediatric, child, adult Instructor
AAS Health Science/Medical Radiography
AAS Business Management
1. What’s something I would never guess about you?
“I use to box in the Navy and grapple when I was stationed with the Marines.”
2. Would you rather go 30 days without your phone or your entire life without dessert?
“Easy, dessert. I don’t eat many sweets.”
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
“Seafood, mainly shrimp and Lobster.”
4. How much would someone have to pay you to eat a live spider?
“It depends if it’s a small one or like a daddy long-leg. Anything bigger than that, the amount would have to be huge.”
5. If you joined the circus, what would your circus act be?
“The human Cannonball- I would definitely love the thrill in that!”